Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New York City by night...

Last photos of my trip to New York.  I explored the city after my work day was over, and here are some of my finds as I walked around!
I stayed in Times Square ... talk about information overload.




I am the ultimate tourist, so I obviously had to visit the Empire State Building.  It was really strange though, my soul mate didn't run through the doors right as I was about to leave looking for me.  Ah well, maybe next time.


Goal for next winter: skate here, enjoy hot chocolate and have snow flakes in my eyelashes.  Cliche to the max, and loving it.

Happy Hump Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I see posts like this it reminds me that although I'm in NYC every day, I definitely don't appreciate it enough! Love the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete