Friday, May 3, 2013

Changes


This is a very hard post for me to write, but you have all been with me through many changes in my life, so I wanted to include in you what's next for me.  I will be taking some time off from the blog, in an effort to focus on my personal life.  I am going through some changes, and will need strength and support to get through the next few months.  Luckily, the people in my life have been unconditionally supportive and I can't say enough thank you's.

As soon as things start to calm down I will be back, and I hope for some new changes on my blog as well.. but we'll save that for later.  Thank you for reading and following along!  I will miss cooking for you and receiving your feedback, but this isn't goodbye.  See you again very soon friends.  Take care of each other and yourselves.

~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you're ok - you have inspired me on so many levels and I honestly wish you the best - I'll miss your wonderful posts and I can't wait till you're back. I'll check back often =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well with you. I miss your posts and hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete