Thursday, May 10, 2012

Three Things I'm Loving Right Now


In an effort to keep giving you new material to read every week, I thought every once and a while I'll post about things I'm really loving right now!  One of my favorite bloggers, Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere, does this on Fridays, and always has very inspiring, beautiful things.  As an example, that's what I'm aspiring this to be!
1.  Fifty Shades of Grey.  Because honestly, I can't help but fall into the masses that love these books.  Don't judge me until you're through chapter 4 and can't put it down.
2.  Trail mix.  Because the bulk section at Whole Foods must be taken advantage of.
3.  Florence and the Machine.  Because I went to her concert last week, and her voice was beyond amazing.

Weekend's almost here!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post--and there's nothing wrong with a little erotica in life :)

    ReplyDelete