Friday, October 7, 2011

Photography Challenge - #2

#2 Photography Challenge:  What you wore today
I will admit this was a bit of a challenge for me.  First off, another self portrait. Second, I live by myself, so I had to maneuver the camera then press snap then race to pose.  Did I mention I'm always late to work, so I was in a hurry.  I think they turned out alright, what do you think?
I love dainty jewelry.
Last but not least, the shoes.  Yes, I know all of your southerners are shocked that I'm still wearing sandals now that it's "fall," but let's be real; it's 85 degrees out, and that to me is still summer.  I'm from the Midwest, and proudly say I will be wearing sandals until the high is below 60, so there.

I enjoyed this challenge, and it forced me to look at my outfit in a different light.  For a great example of this check out Felicia Sullivan, she does a great job of snapping her outfits on a regular basis.  She also has a great fashion sense so her pictures are beautiful!

Have a great weekend everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment