Holiday movies are one of my favorite things to do on cold wintry nights when, let's be honest, everything on TV is a repeat. I have five movies that I make the time to watch every year, and I thought I'd share them with you.
1. The Holiday - because Jude Law makes me want to celebrate no matter what the occasion.
2. Elf - because smiling is my favorite, as well as the song "Baby, It's Cold Outside."
3. The Family Stone - because no matter how much you love each other, there's always drama...happens to the best of us.
4. Love Actually - because it is actually all around. If you can't see it at Christmas, when can you?
5. (last but not least) The Polar Express - because honestly, how cool would it be if Santa was real?!