Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm pretty happy when it rains

I don't think I truly appreciated rain until I moved to Texas.  This weekend it rained for the first time in probably five months.  I'm not exaggerating either, it would sprinkle for a couple minutes every once and a while, but then would stop.  This weekend I actually had to use my wind shield wipers, and I could hear the rain hitting the windows as I fell asleep.  I don't know about you, but I sleep so peacefully when it rains and feel completely rested when I wake up.  So, I won't go as far as to say I'm only happy when it rains, but I do get pretty happy!
In honor of the rainy day I thought I would post some rainy pictures from my new obsession: Pinterest.  If you haven't checked it out, please do.  It's like a blog with only pictures, and pictures of everything you can imagine...
....including rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment