Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Summer Vacation Part I

More than a month ago I went to Door County, Wisconsin for a week's vacation, and still have yet to share pictures with all of you!  I'm going to do it up right though - I have a TON and plan to show you all the highlights.  I took this picture the first day we got there, once every one had unloaded their cars.  Didn't include the coolers full of beer and wine, but we were set with drinks.
Shot of the deck of our house that overlooked Lake Michigan.  At the height of the trip we had 15 people plus 2 kiddies, it was a busy house.
Loved this swing over looking the lake, so peaceful.
Hello Lake Michigan!  To those who haven't seen the great lakes, it's worth a trip.  So beautiful - all you can see when you look out is never ending water.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the whole trip.  Christin with her puppy Beans under the umbrella.  It's so colorful, and so summery.
I didn't have to cook hardly at all, which was a nice break. Tim's getting lunch ready for all of us.
First morning's breakfast waiting for me when I woke.  Strong cup of coffee and blackberry scones, started the trip out right! 

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment