Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Summer Vacation Part V (last but not least)

On the last night of our vacation in Door County we took the whole gang out to eat at Fred and Fuzzy's.  It's a little place right on the lake, known for its great food, beautiful sunsets, and the outdoor seating.  Say cheese!
My Mom and Dad digging in!
After dinner we stuck around and watched the sun set.  Above are the guys relaxing and enjoying the view.
Perfect time to go picture crazy.. which is exactly what we did.
The "kids" ha, I wish.
My Mom admiring my Dad's tan.  He hails from Florida, all he's missing is his Fort Myers visor and a cigarette :)
So beautiful!!  I can't think of any other word to describe it. 

These are the last of my vacation pictures, sad it's all over.  I had such a great time, and loved spending time with everyone.  Until next summer... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment