Monday, September 26, 2011

My Summer Vacation Part IV

Beautiful lake Michigan.  I didn't mind waking up to this every morning!
The mums putting in some beach time :)
The flies were a little bad one day on the beach.  This was my Dad's solution -- pile up four of the beach chairs, haul them out to the sandbar with your book and fly swatter and relax.  Whatever works!
We went on a bike ride up the coast of the lake and walked around a nearby park.  The views were beautiful.  Nothing beats being around one of the great lakes in the summer.
While some of the ladies were making dinner my Dad and Virgina played bags.  She was a rock star!! 
The lake a night, so peaceful.  The moon looked amazing!!!  Wish I could go back :)

Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, for me those pics remind me of home sweet home:-) I was born in gorgeous Michigan. Sounds like you had a lovely vacation! Take care, Terra

    ReplyDelete