Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Christmas Eve

I spent Christmas Eve with my Mom's whole family - which includes 4 other brothers, wives, kids and the kids' kids.  Full house... but such an awesome one.
Girls a minority at our family gatherings, but here is my Grandma, my Mom, my only female cousin, her daughter and me.
One of my aunts hosts the gathering and sets us all up to party in her basement, we fit quite nicely.
Now that the cousins are getting a little older we have four kids in the group.  I don't know about all of you, but I'm pretty much always around people my age or older, being around young kids is refreshing sometimes.
Do you remember when you got this excited to open Christmas presents?  It's pretty fun to watch them get so pumped and happy.
Me and my brother, being awesome as usual.
A little better :)
The night ended on a strong note with some ping pong, turned into beer pong.  Now that's a great Christmas Eve.

1 comment: