Tuesday, March 20, 2012

We're Beach People

Thought I would share some of my favorite photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas.  We all had a great time, but I think Mia might have enjoyed it the most.  C and her had a blast playing king of the hill on the beach.
Even when it's not really hot and sunny I love being by water.  So peaceful!
Kind of cool how close to the water some of the birds fly.
Mia found something to chew on..shocking, I know!
We also went to the infamous belt sander races at a bar called the Gaff.  Mia enjoyed herself here too :)
The race track... it was pretty fun to watch!
People decorated their belt sanders for the races, some were very creative.  They were hard to get a picture of because they were racing and flying by you, but I caught this one.
Mia and C's Dad.  She loved being around his parents.
And possibly my favorite picture of the whole trip.  Yes ladies, this is my boyfriend...feeling up a wooden mermaid on a boat.  Don't be jealous ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment