Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bison Witches - Tempe, AZ

C have been venturing out about once a week to try some new restaurants around the Tempe area.  We tried Cornish Pasty Co which I wrote this post about last week.  This weekend we headed to Mill Ave and tried Bison Witches.  It's a low key place right off of Mill Ave, they have a good drink menu and the booths are comfy!  We stared with chips and queso.  The queso was pretty good, but the chips were a little stale.  Unfortunately I have no will power and ate them anyway!
C ordered the Green Turkey sandwich on rye bread.  My plate was more than full, so I didn't get to try his, but he was it was really good.  Turkey, bacon, cream cheese, sprouts, mayo and avocado = yum!
I ordered the Tuscan sandwich. Let me just mention how HUGE this sandwich was.  I could barely finish one half, for some reason mine seemed a lot larger than C's, but I was still shocked at the portions.  My bread was awesome and what was stuffed inside was even better:  turkey, lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and Parmesan peppercorn dressing.  Delicious!

I was a little disappointed about the appetizer and the prices were a little high, but overall I enjoyed my meal and the atmosphere is relaxed and fun. 

See you back here tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment