Because I'm taking a few months off and enjoying the rest of the summer, I thought it would only be fitting that I make a "summer must read" list for myself. I'm really excited to have an extended amount of time to get wrapped up in these books!
1. Omnivore's Dilemma. I read one of Pollan's other books recently and am excited to get to read one of his originals.
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'm a little behind on this one, but I want to read it before the movie comes out, because the movie is on my must see list!
3. Atlas Shrugged. Recommend from a friend, lengthy but I've been told it's worth it.
4. Kitchen Confidential. I have to have a cooking book on here, c'mon!
5. The Leftovers. I've had a few people recommend this, so we'll see if it lives up to the hype.
6. $100 Startup. Going away present from my friend Huss, so nice and really excited to read all the advise this book has to offer.
What's on your summer reading list? Any other suggestions for me?