Friday, April 19, 2013

Breakfast a la Park Plaza - Bangkok, Thailand

I can't get enough of the fresh fruit.  They had it for breakfast and dessert.  I could have had it for all of the meals.
Pineapple and guava juices.  Along with the amazing fruit came the amazing juice.  The orange juice was actually orange and they had a variety of juices I had never even heard of. 
Noodles, noodles, noodles - Thai people love their noodles.  Not a normal American breakfast but I gave it a try, and must say the noodles are good no matter what time of day.  They made omelets to make us feel more at home I think :)
Fresh fruit and meat bar.
The variety of juices.
Ahh love the fruit!!  I miss it, and am a little bitter because it's kind of ruined my taste buds now! 

Hope you all have a great weekend, see you back here next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment