Monday, April 15, 2013

Red Rock Cafe - Sedona, AZ

Hi everyone!!  It has been way too long since I've posted, it took me a while to get back on track after getting back from Thailand, but things are back to normal now.  Before I post about my latest trip, I had to finish up my Sedona trip by posting about Red Rock Cafe.  We rewarded ourselves with this amazing breakfast after a morning hike and before we headed home to Phoenix.  What a reward it was! Mimosa's were $1, so we drank up as we waited for our food. 
I ordered the huevos rancheros with home fries.  It had a homemade green chili sauce that was to die for.  The serving was huge, and I didn't even finish half of it.  There were a lot of flavors mixed into this dish, and it all tasted delicious.
C ordered the biscuits and gravy.  My stomach was way to full to try his, but he ate it all up and said it was awesome.  You could tell the sauces were homemade on both of our dishes, which makes everything taste that much better.

We also ordered a cinnamon roll to go, for a little dessert later.  It was literally the size of my head and took us three days to finish.  If you save room, please try their cinnamon rolls, you will not be disappointed.  I would go back to Red Rock in a second, and can't wait for our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment