Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mini-Vacation

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!!!
  Thought I would share some wonderful art work that I did, although not recently.  My very funny Mother sent me this creation I did back in grade school, thought it would be a nice decoration for my apartment.  So I taped it up; why not, it makes me laugh. 
Also wanted to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY (on Friday) to my friends Mateo and Meghan.  I hope you both have a great day!

I'm off on a mini-vacation to Port Aransas, on the Texas Gulf coast.  C's parents are staying down there for a while, and we are going to visit.  I'm excited to have a couple days off, and to take in some pretty scenery. 
Big weekend for Big Green hockey!!! Thinking of you Ev :)

See everyone back here on Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment