A couple weeks ago, when my birthday was looming, I started a to do list specifically for my blog. Goals I'd like to have accomplished by my birthday the next year. In order to stick with it I thought I would share the list with you. This way all of you are motivating me, so thanks :) If anyone has comments or any information that would help me with any of the goals, please post your feedback in the comments section, I'd love to hear what you think! Here we go...
1. Make an Asian inspired meal
2. Cook something with bison meat
3. Have a guest post on my blog
4. Start giving credit to the original writers on any recipes I adapt and post about
5. Get a food photo accepted on Food Gawker and/or Tastespotting
6. Make my own ice cream - essentially I need to buy an ice cream maker
7. Make homemade granola
8. Cook a whole chicken - I've been a wimp and just use chicken breasts usually
9. Participate in a writing and photography class
10. Take more photos of everyday life - started already with the photos today :)
11. Participate in other people's blogs more by commenting, following and tweeting about them
I'll update every couple of months to show my progress! Again, if you have any feedback on any of my to do's feel free to share.
Bloggers Bake for Hope bidding starts at midnight tonight. Please check out their website and consider donating to this great cause: http://bloggersbakeforhope.blogspot.com/
Some of the items available for bid are bourbon pound cake, sea salt nutella fudge, lemon poppy seed cookies - and that's just to name a few! Everything for sale looks so tasty, don't miss a great opportunity to help out.