Friday, September 7, 2012

Three Things I'm Loving Right Now

For C's graduation I wanted to give him something that showcased our many adventures together.  I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it was perfect.  I bought a three picture frame and got the maps of everywhere we've lived up until this point.  So, the three things I'm loving right now are all the cities that have came and gone through our lives together.
East Lansing - although we weren't really friends or dating at the time we both lived and went to college here!
Dallas - where we first were a real couple not doing long distance. We stayed for a little over 2 years and although it wasn't my favorite city, we had some fun times and really grew as a couple.
Phoenix - current city and looking forward to the many memories to come.

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment