Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Postino Wine Cafe - Gilbert, AZ

C and I are always looking for restaurants that allow dogs so that we can take Mia along. While I've eaten at Postino Wine Bar before, I hadn't been to their location in Gilbert, so we tried it out.  It has a great patio, that's perfect for relaxing and enjoying the weather or taking your pup!  I started with a mimosa... it was Saturday and it sounded like a good idea to start my weekend right.
I opted to try something other than the panini selection since I had tried those before, and the bruschetta sounded perfect.
There are many options to pick from, I chose fresh mozzarella tomato basil, salami with pesto and warm artichoke spread.  All were delicious, I think the salami was my favorite. 
C ordered one of their panini's.  I would say this is what they're most known for.  The bread is so fresh and tasty, and they have interesting meat and cheese combinations.  You also get a choice of salad or homemade chips, both are terrific, but the salad is definitely my favorite.  The best thing is the sandwiches are so big it usually ends up being two meals!  

Postino's has a couple locations around the Phoenix area, the two I've seen are great spaces.  Really relaxed and trendy.  Plus, the food is all great, you really can't order anything bad off their menu.  If you get a chance to check them out, please do!  Have fun :)

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I eat here all the time and it is a great local spot here in Gilbert. They have awesome food, and the atmosphere is great. Plus, being a welder and fabricator, this place inspires me with their modern design. Definitely recommend this place also!

    Guerrilla Fabrication | Custom Gates and Fencing
    http://www.guerrillafab.com

    ReplyDelete