Thursday, January 17, 2013

Windy City

After spending Thanksgiving in Wisconsin; my parents, brother and I headed down to Chicago to spend the rest of the weekend in the windy city.  I haven't been to Chicago for a decent amount of time since I lived in Milwaukee, so I was glad to be back in the city.  We walked around a lot and thought it was cold, it's so pretty I enjoyed every minute!
Quick pit stop for brother / sister picture.
The Bean, of course.
View of downtown as we were walking by the lake.
Our hotel had some pretty interesting robes.  We had to try them on and snap a few pictures.  Look at them, how could you not?!
One of the outings we did was visited Shedd Aquarium.  I had never been, and was really glad we went.  Lots of cool things to see!  Including many different types of jelly fish.
My favorite, penguins!
These little worms stuck straight up out of the sand, it was pretty neat looking.
Shark attack.
Phone break...we're all a little addicted.
Neon fish..love it!
Mom and Dad outside of Shedd. 

What a fun couple of days with family in the windy city, can't wait to go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment