Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thanksgiving

I spent this Thanksgiving in Wisconsin with my Dad's family.  The tradition is we have Thanksgiving dinner then open Christmas gifts, since we don't usually see each other in December.  This year my cousin Mandy, who recently had a baby, and her husband hosted.  I finally got to meet Roman, and what a fun, happy baby he was!
Grandma and Grandpa learning the ins and out of their IPad.  This picture makes me smile :)
All the Stephens boys - been way too long since we've all been together.
Grandma, Grandpa and Roman.  Cute!
Look at all that delicious food!  
Makes me hungry!!  Everything was so tasty.
Onto presents.  I got a snow scraper for my car, which will come in handy in hot Arizona. Ha! 
Slicing into our deserts. Cheesecake was the winner this year, although I didn't have any issue tasting all of them.

It was great to see everyone, having us all together made Thanksgiving a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment