Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Atria - Martha's Vineyard, MA

Our last official dinner on Martha's Vineyard was at Atria.  It was a very short walk (across the street) from the Hob's Knob; but if it had been clear across the island I would have biked there for the amazing food!  I started out with the calamari, wok fried and crispy, they came with an aoili that was awesome.
For my entree I had the swordfish.  It came served with watercress, dill whipped potatoes, red onion and capers.  And a whole lot of flavor that wouldn't let me stop eating it!  It was delicious, I couldn't have picked a better dish for my last night on the island.
Before the dessert came I wanted to snap a picture of the whole group.  Usually the dinners were all of us between 6-7 tables, but tonight we had the whole room!  With just two tables, we were really able to enjoy every one's company. 
My table :)
They gave us a dessert tray with two of every dessert on their menu - more than generous.  
Chocolate gelato was one of my favorites.  Key word being ONE.  I would highly recommend Atria to anyone that visits the island, it's a very quiet and relaxing spot to eat and enjoy yourself.  Their patio (although a little too chilly when we were there) looked like it would be a blast in the summer too.  

Thanks for the great meal Atria, and all of the Backroads folks!

1 comment:

  1. Atria is one of our favorite spots in Edgartown! So glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete