Friday, February 22, 2013

Chesca's Restaurant - Martha's Vineyard, MA

We had one night in MV without the whole group to go out to dinner on our own.  There are so many options, it's really hard to pick one! We settled on Chesca's Restaurant , and Italian place in Edgartown that was just the right place!  We started with some wine and cocktails.
They serve warm bread and this awesome garlic butter to start out with.  Yum!
My Mom ordered the spinach and garlic tortoloni.  It had  asparagus and mushrooms with a brown butter sauce, it was rich and delicious.
I ordered the lobster ravioli with seared sea scallops.  I was in the mood for some great seafood and that's exactly what I got.  I am pretty picky when it comes to scallops, but these were really good ones and I enjoyed every bite.
Their deserts were way too great sounding to pass up.  We chose the salted caramel chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream.  Wow, we were both full yet ate every bite of this dessert, it was amazing.  Salted caramel might be one of my new favorite things. 

If you're ever in the Edgartown area on the island, give Chesca's a try.  It's a relaxing restaurant, with really great food.  Don't forget dessert too!

Have a great weekend everyone... see you back here on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment