Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hob Knob - Martha's Vineyard, MA

This is so delayed from real time, but I must show you all the rest of the pictures from my bike trip out east.  I talked a lot about Nantucket and the things I loved most.  Now it's time for Martha's Vineyard!  We stayed at the Hob Knob, which is a very unique bed and breakfast in Edgartown (on the north-east part of the island.)  It was so cute, our room was adorable and you feel completely at home and comfortable as soon as you walk in!  They also serve an exceptional breakfast.  Everything is made to order, will fill you up and start your day off on the right foot.  My Mom opted from the blueberry pancakes, which were really tasty.
I, obviously, voted for the french toast.  It was so good!  Crispy layer on top sprinkled with powdered sugar -- yum!  As you can see, the portions are nothing to sneeze about; they are sure to fill you up.  

I would recommend staying at this adorable B&B if you're ever on the island.  The accommodations were great, staff was super friendly and the breakfast couldn't get much better!  Look for more of my photos next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment