Thursday, June 28, 2012

Company Cafe - Dallas, TX

I have been meaning to try Company Cafe for a while, and finally got around to it last week.  It's a newer restaurant to the Dallas scene, and one of the first farm-to-table places.  I love that they are using local Texas foods, all organic and in most cases gluten free.  Best part is you don't feel as guilty as you indulge in your amazing meal!  We started with wine, a local beer and some girl talk :)
I ordered the chicken pesto risotto.  The chicken was stuffed with mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes, over a delicious pesto risotto.  It was so amazing!!  Tasted fresh and the ingredients mixed together so nicely.  I would order this again, but their menu has many other amazing sounding dishes.  They also have specials every night so make sure you take those into consideration as well.
My friend ordered the chicken fried steak, gluten free.  It came with mashed sweet potatoes, green beans and a jalapeno gravy.  It was very tasty, I snuck a bite off her plate and was not disappointed.  

If I'm ever in Dallas again I will be back.  They have a great looking breakfast menu with many other options, and I'm looking forward to trying more of their creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment