Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My new BFF Warren.

A few weekends ago my whole family took a trip to Omaha, Nebraska to go to the Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting.  It was quite an experience and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like Omaha.  Friday before the conference started we drove around town, did some shopping, and had to go see Warren Buffet's house, which was pretty cool to see how normal he live.
That night we went to Borsheim's for the big party.  Free drinks brings in a lot of people!
Also had a tent outside with a band, it was really cool!
Drinks with the fam.
Early Saturday morning we woke up and got ready for the meeting!  It was in a huge convention center in downtown Omaha.
I couldn't believe how many people were there, over 30,000.  It was like a huge sporting event!
Warren and Charlie introducing the board.  Even Bill Gates was there.

Due to how many people want to meet the big guys, this is about as close as we got, but it works.  
The weekend was so fun, and very interesting.  I still have a full list of topics that were discussed that I need to research :)  We enjoyed some really great food there as well, so look forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment