Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things I'll Miss About Dallas Part I

Spring Creek Natural Area.  It was my favorite place to walk Mia, and even thought the heat is making outdoor activities a little harder, it's still such a great park!
Plus it has little streams, where Mia first learned to swim.
Downtown Plano.  I've lived here for the last year, and really enjoyed this historic downtown area.  The restaurants are great and it's so charming.
Haggard Park, located right next to downtown Plano.  Perfect walk from my apartment, and it's a great place to sit and read a book.  They also have concerts and different activities at night!
And of course, Central Market.  I will miss wandering around the aisles gawking at all the amazing food.  I will miss the many cooking classes I've taken.  I will miss the quick meals I could pick up if I didn't feel like cooking.  
And the desserts, this picture says it all.  I hope Arizona has a grocery store that can compete!

No comments:

Post a Comment