Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Banana Muffins w/ Nutella

I have an idea for the perfect after Thanksgiving breakfast addition, and you should really take me up on it because these are delicious!  I've posted this banana bread recipe in the past, and this is just an update to it.  Please excuse my pictures, it was a month after I started this blog and I like to think I've learned a lot!  
You can make a loaf of bread or muffins, I made muffins.  Spray the tins well and divide batter into cups. 
Scoop 1 teaspoons of Nutella on top of the batter and mix around on top.  I used a knife that I sprayed with nonstick and just kind of cut through the Nutella so it formed a topping.  Bake at 300 degrees for around 35 minutes.
Voila!  This recipe is so amazing because no matter what you add it turns out tasty.  I added an extra banana this time for an extra kick of flavor and think I'll be doing that go forward!  

Better starting cooking and baking, Thanksgiving is tomorrow!!!

Banana Muffins w/ Nutella
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 egg
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 tablespoons milk
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
handful of chocolate chips
6 teaspoons Nutella

Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. 
Spray whatever pan you are using with non-stick spray.
Start by mixing the sugar and butter together.
Continue with the rest of the ingredients, ending with the dry ingredients.
Divide batter into muffin tins.
Add 1 teaspoons of Nutella on top of the batter and swirl around with a knife or toothpick.
For muffins bake for around 33-35 minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment