Friday, July 8, 2011

Carpenter & Main - Norwich Vermont

For my brother's graduation dinner we went to the Carpenter & Main restaurant in Norwich, Vermont.  It was a very cute place, I loved the decor.  Especially the little cubby booths they had, perfect for two people.
Everyone at the table, so great to all be together!
They had a special menu for graduation day, so we got to try different things than their normal menu.  I started with a shrimp and avocado salad.  
For the main course I had salmon and spinach.  It had a maple syrup taste to it!
My brother ordered the chicken, it also looked delicious.
We had a couple choices for dessert, and I chose the banana chocolate and marshmallow cake with ice cream.  Yes, all that mixed together, and I'm sure you can imagine how good it was.
Another one of the dessert choices was the sorbet.  
Hello lover.  The chocolate cake had a marshmallow and banana cream in the center.  This restaurant was so great, I hope to go back again sometime to try their regular menu because I'm sure I'd like it just as much!  Check out their website by clicking here.
C and I are heading to Michigan this weekend for a wedding and a fille weekend seeing friends and family.  I can't wait to be back in the midwest, even if it is only for a few short days.  Hope you all enjoy your weekend, see you back here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment